Dave has many years experience in making computer games. Utilising the techniques, algorithms, processes and engines from not only computer game creation but also experience lead immersive experiences.
The experience of technologies Dr Tully has are; Unreal Engine 4, .Net, Monogame, Unity, Blender, as well as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications.
These skills are backed up by his years of experience within the academic world as a Senior Lecturer at Liverpool John Moores university.
Dave has always been a creative person with a background in music and touring the UK with his former band, as well as being a private music tutor. Skipping his Masters degree, David was hired as a lecturer while studying towards his Ph.D in visualisation and computer science. David seen there was a gap in the industry knowledge base for real-time rendering and the understanding this can bring to old-school industries.
“There is not much to say about me, I love what I do, and I do what I love.”
Dave loves playing games and is an avid Fortnite player, meeting the original creator of Fortnite and discussing the future of VR. The love of creation is also shown within the custom arcade table he created with partnering director Nicola.
“I love to help people, if we make money then great, if we don’t then I can sleep well that the client is happy.”
- Ideas, Insights & Information (3is) @ Liverpool John Moores
- Continuing Professional Development – Learning, Teaching and Assessing @ Liverpool John Moores University
- DESE – Certificate of Participation @ Liverpool John Moores University
- Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- PROTECT Centre Security Competition, Certificate of Recognition